Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Poezie - Ever -

What for, if you’re leaving?
Maybe I didn’t get the entire meaning,
What for, if stars are falling?
And I forgot the umbrella behind.


For such a good occasion,
I should stop time progression,
What for, if you’re getting away?
What for, if time pointers got scared?


Wind thundered inside my ears,
And I couldn’t just see your gear,
For I tried to stay aside for good,
I’m now fully inside your entire mood.


Light blinded my eyes,
Words inhibited my rights,
Fears, fragrances, scenes,
What a beautiful dream.


I sang, you heard, 
I tried, you attempted,
I laughed, you laughed,
I dreamed, you saw.


I made you my favorite Disney princess,
And touched every single note 
Coming from your voice,
And dived into every single word.


How could I forget that day
We both our company shared?
Together, gathered, enterprisers,
Authors, complete outstanders.


I stared, you evaded,
I searched, you escaped,
I tried again, you stayed,
Again, again, and again.


Can we stay young for ever?
Can youth be our “for ever and ever”?
Would I take you to the “Far Away Land”?
Just not to lose you, to love you.


Down the street there’s a man,
Already on one alone walk,
Shelter requester, pain reserved,
Would you consider he deserves it?

No comments:

Post a Comment